CommuniGate Systems has implemented new measures to insure all of our customers have access to support around the clock. No matter what level of services level agreement in place, our response time will be elevated for all systems administrators of the CommuniGate Pro Unified Communications platform. We have also activated critical support procedure for supporting our government clients involved in mission critical national notification and communications systems.
We understand the importance of the communications that our platform is entrusted to provide. Our mission is always to provide security and business continuity no matter what. To provide peace of mind to those whom manage mission critical communications during the COVID-19 crisis we have added resources to ensure our continued reputation as a highly reliable platform for the Regulated Industries.
We are seeking new members to join our services team. The role is not a traditional support technician. Our clients seek our help in managing their CommuniGate Pro platform just like we are a part of their operations team. We monitor the system, provide updates, tuning, tweaking and enable better utilization of the product in their organization.
Our Managed Services Engineers go beyond the traditional “support” role. If this sounds like a way to leverage your geek skills we are a team looking for new members!
Optimal skills and experience for candidates:
– Should be very well versed in email and/or messaging systems on Unix / Linux / BSD platforms. SMTP, IMAP, XMPP, SIP
– Knowledge of real-time apps using XMPP, SIP or WebRTC a plus
– Strong troubleshooting skills / process of elimination
– Ability to communicate with clients as if they are colleagues through trust and appreciation no matter what skill levels
– Strong skills in Internet standards like DNS, networking, scripting
– Proven ability to work virtually as a team with global organization
– We are seeking several candidates in Europe and the USA. Language skills of French, German and English are a plus.
Apply by connecting to us through one of our offices or send your CV and cover letter to geekgigs @ communigate.com
We are looking for new members of the customer facing team to help our clients add value to their organizational collaboration. The Unified Communications platform CommuniGate Pro is highly adaptable with a rich set of APIs that requires our technical engineers to support diverse customer topologies.
Our Sales Engineer positions are available in the USA and the European region. The ideal candidates would love carrier scale messaging systems and enjoy helping clients on-site or through virtual sessions.
Skills for the ideal candidate:
– Strong in Unix or Linux or FreeBSD – Should know email protocols on the command line, not click boxes – Must know Internet fundamental protocols; DNS, TLS, SSL, TCP/IP – Bonus to know real-time protocols; SIP, WebRTC and firewall tricks
We serve a wide variety of clients in the regulated industries marketplace. The position requires the ability to adapt and design systems with agility. Apply by connecting to us through one of our offices or send your CV and cover letter to geekgigs @ communigate.com